This privacy notice applies to Sandra Wilson Coaching
This document describes how Sandra Wilson the data controller, collects, uses and protects your information.
2. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
When you visit our website, we may automatically collect the following information: Website visit information using Google Analytics. This may include: the date and time of website visits, the content viewed or searched for and the length of time certain pages are viewed.
When you visit our website you will be offered options of receiving free guides, videos and webinars. We collect your email address so as to send you these products. By opting in you choose to join our mailing list. You can unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe button at the footer of any of our emails.
3. THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE HOLD
- When you subscribe to our email list we hold your email address.
- When you book a service with Sandra we will hold your email address and phone number as a way to contact you regarding sessions
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Sandra Wilson Coaching operates an email list which is used to list subscribers who are interested in reading and participating in Sandra's material. All email addresses are held securely in a password protected platform and never passed to a third party.
All subscribers to our email list have the opportunity to opt out at any time. The option to opt out by clicking on a hyperlink is available at bottom of all our email campaigns. If you wish to email us and request an opt out from Sandra Wilson's email mailing list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All coaching clients will be asked to provide an email address and a phone number. This information will be used to arrange coaching calls, provide additional support and send payment invoices.
*We process your information for the following legitimate business interests:*
- Keeping you up to date with blogs
- Offering you access to free helpful material to help enhance your business
- To remind you of coaching services we offer
5. WHO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
We will not share your personal information with third parties.
6. STORING YOUR INFORMATION
Our mailing list is provided by Mailchimp which is located in the UK and adheres to standards equivalent to that required by GDPR Legislation.
7. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION
You can email email@example.com requesting a document containing all your information stored
8. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
* To withdraw consent for Sandra Wilson Coaching to store your personal information.
* The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office
If you are not satisfied with the way we are using your information or how we have responded to any request, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office at www (https://ico.org.uk/).ico.org.uk (https://ico.org.uk/)
This website contains links to other external websites. Please be aware that Sandra Wilson is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by Sandra Wilson Coaching.
11. HOW WE WILL TELL YOU ABOUT FUTURE CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
Future changes to Sandra Wilson Coaching's privacy notice will be communicated to you via our mailing list.
12. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information please email firstname.lastname@example.org